Monday, February 23, 2009

Annie Annie Bo Bannie

Annie is hilarious.
She's growing in to this hilarious little person, who dances like a goofball when a good beat comes on, and who makes jokes and acts funny just to make us laugh.



It is, well, weird watching her grow from a kiddo into a buddy. Sure, she has her little kid moments, but now, more often than not, she's just this little person who is really, really fun for hanging out and laughs.



On another note, a few days ago we were driving to Savers and Annie said
"Mom, I need to start working on my letters."

"Okay, sure Annie, we can do that."

"I need to start learning to spell words."

I was so proud of my smart little munchkin. At Savers we picked up a $3.99 half marker board/ half chalkboard, and we started working on her letters.



Since then, she's spelled several words with a little help (I tell her the letter or sound it out and she writes it), but there are a couple she can do completely on her own. I'm so proud. :)



"Annie, how do you spell STOP?"

S.
T.
O.
P.



With a big, fat, T. :)
(And that stuff below it is Scribble Crabble, FYI)



4 comments:

  1. That is the cutest "T" I've ever seen. I love that she said she needs to learn how to spell. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one! Mary does the same thing sometimes, and we both love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, she drew the T, and drew the T, and drew the T... then labeled it "a really fat T."

    ReplyDelete